Welcome to the first Tech Topology Summer school. This will be a biennial summer school with each iteration focusing on a different area of modern topology.
This summer school will focus on 4-manifold topology and run from July 26 through July 30, 2021. The summer school will be focused around three mini-courses given by
- Lisa Piccirillo (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Aru Ray (Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in Bonn)
- András Stipsicz (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
There will also be a number of research talks given by
- Paul Melvin* (Bryn Mawr)
- Allison Miller (Rice University)
- Maggie Miller (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Sümeyra Sakalli (University of Arkansas)
- Hannah Schwartz (Princeton University)
* To be confirmed
Note: the summer school will be held on-line.